Men's Incline Long Sleeve Half Zip
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
A highly technical pullover midlayer ideal for chilly trail runs, alpine rock climbs or summer backpacking trips, the Incline Long Sleeve Half Zip is designed with a 230gm fabric that blends soft and breathable merino wool with polyester for improved wicking and faster drying. The Incline’s waffled texture also holds in warmth when layered under a shell, and underarm gussets provide incredible range of motion for hiking, climbing or other high-output pursuits. Laser-cut holes in the underarms and a deep front zip opening aid in ventilation when you’re moving fast and working hard. Thumb-hole cuffs make for easy layering and added warmth, a rear stash pocket holds your car key or cash, and the reflective front zip and reflective tape on the right arm increase visibility for around-town runs and other urban adventures.
Layer: Mid Layers
Running & Fitness,
Outdoor & Hiking,
Yoga & Studio
- Benefits: Breathability, stretch, comfort, quick drying, odor resistance
- Features: Polyester content for faster wicking and drying, reflective center front zip, underarm gusset for ease of movement, laser cut holes for underarm venting, bonded relective tape at right forearm, bonded low profile rear stash pocket, droptail hem for added coverage
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- Fabric: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 350 g / 12.34 oz
Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
Free Shipping On Orders Over €50
Free Returns & Exchanges