Men's Trailhead Pullover Hoody
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, style, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Polyester content for faster wicking and drying, Loose fitting hood, Henley style neck placket with 3 button closure, Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, Center back length: 77.5cm/30½", size L, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
The epitome of casual comfort whether you’re traveling abroad or relaxing after a long day in the winter woods, the Trailhead Pullover Hoody combines a classic hoody silhouette with ultra-comfortable merino-blend fabric. The Trailhead’s merino-Polyester blended jersey waffle fabric makes for improved wicking performance and fast drying, while retaining the breathability, next-to-skin softness and odor resistance of merino. Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub on the daily commute or the weekend hike, and the three-button Henley-style placket provides quick ventilation and easy layering.
- Fabric: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 200 g / 7.05 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.