Men's MerinoLOFT Hyperia Hooded Jacket
Men's TopsMeasure Yourself:Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.Sizing Charts:CmInch
S M L XL XXL XXXL NECK 13-14 14-15 15-16 16-17 17-18 18-19 CHEST 33-36 36-39 39-42 42-45 45-48 48-52 ARM LENGTH 34 34-34.5 34.5 35 35.5 36 S M L XL XXL XXXL NECK 34-36 36-38 38-41 41-43 43-46 46-49 CHEST 83-91 91-99 99-107 107-115 115-123 123-133 ARM LENGTH 86.5-87 87-87.5 87.5-88 88-89 89-90 90-91Fit Guide:Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.slim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, packability, lightweight
- Features: Lightweight Nylon fabric for durability and compressibility, snug fitting protective hood, Reverse coil center front zip with DWR, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, Zippered hand pockets with DWR, Zippered interior security pocket
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 240 g / 8.46 oz