Men's Factor Long Sleeve
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
A stretchy technical top with strategically zoned panels for active comfort and temperature regulation, the Men’s Factor Long Sleeve is a highly functional layer for moving fast in chilly conditions. The Factor features our 150gm corespun fabric, merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, for added strength and durability which retains next-to-skin softness. For the underarm panels, we use 120gm eyelet merino mesh fabric to aid in ventilation during high-output days. Bonded seams eliminate chafing, while thumbhole cuffs add a touch of warmth and functionality, and make for easy layering.
Layer: First Layers
Running & Fitness,
Outdoor & Hiking,
Yoga & Studio
- Benefits: Breathable, lightweight, wicking, fast drying
- Features: Strategically placed bonded seams reduce bulk and eliminate chafing, lightweight eyelet panels for venting, reflective heat transfer logo,
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- Fabric: Main: 150g jersey, 82% Merino wool, 13% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®. Mesh Panels: 120g eyelet, 87% Merino wool, 13% Nylon.
- Product Weight: Medium = 200 g / 7.05 oz
Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
Free Shipping On Orders Over €50
Free Returns & Exchanges