Men's Cool-Lite™ Strike Lite Short Sleeve Crewe
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, odor resistance, quick drying, durability
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, forward set side seams for comfort, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, raglan sleeve construction with bonded seams prevent chafing, center back length: 74cm/29", size L, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A technical, highly breathable tee for high-output adventures in hot weather, the Strike Lite Short Sleeve Crewe is ideal for running, hiking and biking. On the main body of the shirt, we used 155gm jersey Cool-Lite™ fabric, which blends soft merino wool with natural TENCEL®, as well as our Corespun fibers, which feature a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added strength and durability that maintains next-to-skin softness. In key areas, we used 145gm eyelet merino mesh fabric to increase breathability on hot, active days outdoors. Strategically placed bonded shoulder seams eliminate chafing and reduce bulk.
- Fabric: Body: 50% Wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 51% Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 145 g / 5.11 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.