Men's Quantum Long Sleeve Zip
- Size Guide
Measure around the middle of your neck, leaving the tape loose.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability, stretch, odor resistance, comfort
- Features: LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, reflective center front zip for visibility in low light, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, zippered hand pockets, center back length: 77.2cm/30½", size L, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logos
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A stretchy slim-fit midlayer that’s ideal for technical mountain adventures like climbing and skiing, the Quantum Long Sleeve Zip helps regulate your body temperature thanks to it’s intelligent fabric paneling and easy layering, full-zip design. Designed with our BodyFitZONE™ merino-blend fabric, the Quantum features anatomically body-mapped panels of our stretchy merino terry fabric for heat retention, with merino eyelet mesh in key areas for ample ventilation when you’re moving fast. Underarm gussets allow for added range of motion when you’re planting your ski pole or reaching for the next hold, and zippered hand pockets keep your small essentials secure.
- Fabric: Body: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA® Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 400 g / 14.1 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.