Men's Cool-Lite™ Incline Windbreaker
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Weather resistance, breathability, stretch, comfort, quick drying, odor resistance
- Features: Cool-Lite™ mesh lining for faster wicking and drying, packable into side stash pocket, reflective center front zip for visibility, laser cut holes for underarm venting, zippered rear stash pocket, droptail hem for added coverage
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Combining a lightweight, weather-resistant nylon shell with a merino mesh lining, the Incline Windbreaker is the ultimate active layer for trail running, hiking and other active pursuits in the mountains and beyond. With a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precipitation, the Incline also features our Cool-Lite™ mesh on the inside, which combines soft, breathable merino wool with natural Tencel® and nylon for an optimal balance of wicking and fast drying performance. Laser-cut holes in the underarms aid in ventilation, and the reflective front zip improves low-light visibility around town. A zippered side stash pocket stores your car key, cash or other essentials, and the jacket packs into the same pocket for compact travel.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon Lining: 51% Merino Wool / 34% TENCEL® / 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 280 g / 9.87 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.