Men's Cool-Lite™ Incline Windbreaker
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Weather resistance, breathability, moisture management, technical performance
- Features: Updated design, nylon content for durability, Cool-Lite™ eyelet lining for faster wicking, reflective center front zip for visibility in low light, laser cut holes for ventilation, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, zippered hand pockets, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 73cm/28¾", size L, Icebreaker reflective screenprint logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 34" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A weather-resistant outer layer that protects against variable conditions on the bike, the trail or while training, the Incline Windbreaker provides optimal protection, breathability and moisture management when you’re out there working hard. This technical windbreaker features a durable, weather-resistant nylon shell with a DWR finish to shed wind and light moisture. On the inside we added our Cool-Lite™ eyelet mesh that features our Corespun fibers—nylon threads wrapped in merino wool—which aid in moisture transfer and provides the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability. Strategically placed laser-cut holes improve airflow, while offset shoulder seams eliminate pack rub when you’re on the trail. We also added zippered hand pockets to secure your essentials and reflective hits to improve visibility in low light.
- Fabric: Body: 100% Nylon Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool / 34% TENCEL® / 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 290 g / 10.22 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.