Men's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Long Sleeve Zip Hood
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Casual comfort, breathable insulation, warmth
- Features: Updated design, shaped hood for warmth and protection, internal storm flap, zippered chest pocket, zippered front hand pockets
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Designed as an active alpine midlayer for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Men’s Helix Long Sleeve Zip Hood combines sustainable materials with a technical design. In the body we used our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations. The 100% recycled polyester face fabric features a DWR that sheds light precipitation. Merino jersey stretch side panels help regulate body temperature on active days, and the 100% woven merino lining ensures a cozy feel inside. Zippered hand and chest pockets keeps small essentials like lip balm, snacks and your phone close at hand.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester Panels: 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA® Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Product Weight: Medium = 570 g / 20.11 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.