Men's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Hooded Jacket
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, packability, lightweight
- Features: Lightweight Nylon fabric for durability and compressibility, snug fitting protective hood, Reverse coil center front zip with DWR, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, Zippered hand pockets with DWR, Zippered interior security pocket
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A technical hooded insulator designed for climbing, skiing and other mountain pursuits where you need both warmth and lightweight packability, the Hyperia Hooded Jacket is an alpine essential. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex® Quantum Air shell features a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip when conditions change unexpectedly. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled). MerinoLOFT™ retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable, whether you’re belaying on a multi-pitch climb or skinning along a backcountry ridgeline. The snug-fitting hood blocks the weather and adds insulation, zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, and offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re wearing a pack.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 411 g / 14.5 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.