Men's Tech Trainer Hybrid Jacket
- Size Guide
Measure around the middle of your neck, leaving the tape loose.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Durable, Odour Resistant, Breathable, Warm, Moves with you
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned woven overlay panels at front and top of shoulders for core warmth and protection, zoned air permeable Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for breathability and optimal comfort in all conditions, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, nylon content for durability, reflective center front zip for visibility in low light, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, zippered hand pockets, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 74.4cm/29¼", size L, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 33" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A technical layering piece designed for cold-weather running and training, the Tech Trainer Hybrid Jacket features a hybrid construction that offer the optimal balance of warmth, protection and breathability. The jacket’s main fabric features a soft and stretchy midweight jersey blend of merino wool and LYCRA® that insulates and stretches. Across the front, shoulders and upper arms, zoned panels of ultralight, air-permeable Pertex® Quantum Air fabric feature a DWR finish to repel light moisture and windy conditions. Offset shoulder seams prevent chafing when you’re carrying a pack, and zippered hand pockets store your phone and other small essentials.
- Fabric: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA®. Overlay: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 415 g / 14.63 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.