Men's Trailhead Pants
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
- Size Guide
Men's Woven Bottoms
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
- Inseam: 34 = 80.9cm / 31.8"
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, style, stretch, breathability, durability
- Features: Nylon content for durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, Front fly with zip closure, Hand pockets, Zippered back pocket, Articulated knee seams, Gusset for comfort and mobility, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size 34.
The perfect pants for the urban woodsman, the Trailhead Pants provide the optimal combination of rugged durability, stretch and comfort you need for cabin weekends and cool-weather trail adventures. The Trailhead’s tough double-weave fabric combines soft and breathable merino wool with durable nylon and a touch of LYCRA® for active stretch when you’re chopping firewood or hiking the local trails. A gusseted design improves range of motion and comfort, while the zippered back pocket keeps your wallet secure while you’re out and about.
- Fabric: 67% Nylon, 30% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: 34 = 498 g / 17.56 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.