Men's Connection Commuter Shorts
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
- Inseam: 34 = 26.6 cm / 10.5"
Layer: First Layers
- Features: Nylon outer face for durability with Merino next to skin. Spandex content for stretch and mobility. High cut back for fit and coverage. Front fly with snap closure. Gusset for comfort and mobility. Hand pockets. Zippered back pocket. Reflective screen print detail on bottom of legs for visibility in low light. Inseam: 26.6cm / 10½" size 34. Icebreaker pip label.
- Model: Height: 6' 1" / 186cm. Waist: 33" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Whether you’re headed out via planes, trains, automobiles or two wheels, the Connection Commuter Shorts provide the ultimate combination of active performance and casual style for morning, evenings, or entire days in transit. These sleek and functional shorts feature a durable nylon face fabric with soft, breathable merino wool next-to-skin for total comfort. A touch of Spandex and a gusseted design allow for ample range of motion on the go, while a high-cut back offers additional coverage when you’re pedaling to the office. Hand pockets and a zippered back pocket keep your small daily essentials secure.
- Fabric: 60% Nylon / 35% Merino Wool / 5% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: 34 = 216 g / 7.62 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.