Men's Persist Shorts
- Size Guide
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Place the measuring tape around the fullest point on your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
- Inseam: Large = 29.1 cm / 11.5"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, style, stretch, durability, breathability
- Features: Nylon outer face for durability with merino next to skin, spandex content for stretch and mobility, internal Cool-Lite™ lined waistband for faster wicking and comfort, corespun fabric in waistband for enhanced durability, waist tab adjustment on sides, adequate room for use with cycling shorts, front fly with zip closure, gusset for comfort and mobility, zippered hand pockets, inseam: 29.1cm/11½", size L, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 6' 1" / 186cm. Waist: 33" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
From weekend mountain bike rides to after-work hikes and extended travels abroad, the Persist Shorts have you covered for the full spectrum of outdoor adventure. These action-ready shorts combine a durable and stretchy nylon face fabric, with super-soft and breathable merino wool next to skin for the ultimate combination of durable performance and comfort. Adjustable tabs on the waist help you dial in a secure fit, and an internal band of our Cool-Lite™ wicking fabric aid in moisture management on warm, active days. We also added ample room in key areas for wearing with bike shorts, and a gusseted design to improve comfort and range of motion.
- Fabric: 60% Nylon, 35% Merino Wool, 5% Elastane
- Product Weight: Large = 221 g / 7.79 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.