Men's Persist Shorts
- Inseam: Large = 29.1 cm / 11.5"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, style, stretch, durability, breathability
- Features: Nylon outer face for durability with Merino next to skin. Spandex content for stretch and mobility. Internal Cool-Lite™ lined waistband for faster wicking and comfort. Corespun fabric in waistband for enhanced durability. Waist tab adjustment on sides. Adequate room for use with cycling shorts. Front fly with zip closure. Gusset for comfort and mobility. Zippered hand pockets. Inseam: 29.1cm / 11½" size L. Icebreaker pip label.
- Model: Height: 6' 1" / 186cm. Waist: 33" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
From weekend mountain bike rides to after-work hikes and extended travels abroad, the Persist Shorts have you covered for the full spectrum of outdoor adventure. These action-ready shorts combine a durable and stretchy nylon face fabric, with super-soft and breathable merino wool next to skin for the ultimate combination of durable performance and comfort. Adjustable tabs on the waist help you dial in a secure fit, and an internal band of our Cool-Lite™ wicking fabric aid in moisture management on warm, active days. We also added ample room in key areas for wearing with bike shorts, and a gusseted design to improve comfort and range of motion.
60% Nylon / 35% Merino Wool / 5% LYCRA®
Waistband: 51% Merino, 34% Tencel, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 212g / 7.47 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.