Men's Incline Long Sleeve Half Zip
Sale: 50% Off Selected Styles
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, stretch, comfort, quick drying, odor resistance
- Features: Polyester content for faster wicking and drying, zip neck collar for temperature regulation, reflective zip for visibility in low light, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, laser cut holes for underarm ventilation, bonded black reflective tape at right forearm, bonded back stash pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 75.2cm/29½" Size L, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A highly technical pullover midlayer ideal for chilly trail runs, alpine rock climbs or summer backpacking trips, the Incline Long Sleeve Half Zip is designed with a 230gm fabric that blends soft and breathable merino wool with polyester for improved wicking and faster drying. The Incline’s waffled texture also holds in warmth when layered under a shell, and underarm gussets provide incredible range of motion for hiking, climbing or other high-output pursuits. Laser-cut holes in the underarms and a deep front zip opening aid in ventilation when you’re moving fast and working hard. Thumb-hole cuffs make for easy layering and added warmth, a rear stash pocket holds your car key or cash, and the reflective front zip and reflective tape on the right arm increase visibility for around-town runs and other urban adventures.
- Fabric: 75% Merino Wool, 25% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 320 g / 11.28 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.