Men's MerinoLOFT™ Ellipse Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warm, breathable, odor resistant, stretch, quick drying
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ chest and hood for core warmth and wind protection, fitted hood for warmth and protection, zip neck collar for temperature regulation, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, zippered hand pockets, zippered internal security pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, adjustable hem with drawcord, center back length: 76.5cm/30" Size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Technically advanced, environmentally conscious and incredibly comfortable, the Ellipse Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood is a hybrid-construction midlayer that uses strategically-zoned insulation for warmth and protection where you need it most. In the hood and chest panels, we used our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with a 100% recycled polyester face fabric. In the body and arms the Ellipse Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood features a super-soft and quick-drying blend of merino wool and recycled polyester with side stretch panels that actively manage moisture during cold, high-output days in the mountains or out on the trails. Zippered hand pockets and an internal stash pocket secure all your small daily essentials.
- Fabric: Body: 75% Merino Wool, 25% Polyester Panels: 100% Polyester Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Medium = 440g / 15.5 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.