Men's City Lite Long Sleeve Henley
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Style, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability. Open neck with henley style placket and 3 button closure. Dropped front and back hem for added coverage. Center back length: 76.3cm / 30" size L. Icebreaker pip label.
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 34" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
The classic Henley you know and love designed with an ultra-comfortable merino wool blend and a flattering slim fit, the City Lite Long Sleeve Henley is the perfect shirt for traveling in style or relaxing around town. The City Lite features our merino-blend jersey corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability. The three-button placket offers a classic look and the dropped front and back hem serves up additional coverage.
- Fabric: 87% Merino Wool / 13% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 210 g / 7.41 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.