Men's Cool-Lite™ Sphere Short Sleeve Crewe Linescape Island
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, breathability, odor resistance, style
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for comfort in warm to hot conditions. Corespun fabric for enhanced durability. Center back length: 74cm / 29" size L. Icebreaker pip label.
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 34" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
An ultralight merino wool T-shirt for warm-weather travels and hot days close to home, the Sphere Short Sleeve Crewe Linescape Island is as versatile as it is comfortable. The Sphere features our soft, comfortable and moisture-wicking Cool-Lite™ fabric, a blend of natural TENCEL® with our jersey corespun fibers. Corespun features nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability, while remaining highly breathable and odor resistant. Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re traveling, hiking or commuting with a backpack, and the original artwork by Zachary Snyder provides a unique and understated dose of style.
- Fabric: 52% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL®, 13% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 142g / 5 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.