Men's Cool-Lite™ Sphere Tank
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, comfort, odor resistance, quick drying
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for comfort in warm to hot conditions, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, center back length: 74.1cm/29¼" Size L, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Whether you’re running mountain trails, backpacking across Europe or adventuring close to home, the Sphere Tank features a classic sleeveless design that’s as versatile as it is comfortable. Made with soft 130gm Cool-Lite™ fabric that blends merino wool with natural Tencel®, the Sphere also features our corespun fibers, which feature a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added strength and durability that maintains next-to-skin softness. The Sphere Tank is quick to dry and gives you the optimal balance of comfort, breathability and odor resistance, while offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re traveling or hiking with a pack.
- Fabric: 52% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL®, 13% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 920 g / 32.45 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.