Men's Tech Lite Short Sleeve Crewe Geometry of Geology
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort fit, Odour Resistant, Breathable, Warm
- Features: Ultimate adventure tee, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, center back length: 75cm/29½", size L, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 33" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
The Tech Lite Short Sleeve Crewe Geometry of Geology is our highly breathable, comfortable and versatile merino T-shirt with capabilities as varied as the adventures you’ll take it on. From traveling out of a backpack in far-flung corners of the globe to mid-winter ski tours and multi-pitch climbs, the Tech Lite provides the breathability, odor resistance and quick-drying performance you need with an updated fit that makes it even more comfortable. The Tech Lite features our corespun fibers— nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for increased durability and strength that retains next-to-skin softness. We also added offset shoulder seams to reduce chafing when traveling with a pack. Artist: Bill Carden-Horton
- Fabric: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 215 g / 7.58 oz
Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.