Men's Anatomica Long Boxers with Fly
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
- Inseam: Large = 15cm / 6"
- Benefits: Comfort, support, odor resistant, lightweight, breathable
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, contoured pouch with functioning fly, flatlock seams prevent chafing, Icebreaker branded elastic waistband
- Model: Height: 6’1” / 186cm. Waist: 33.1" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Built with a super-soft, stretchy and highly durable merino wool blend, and outfitted with the support and comfort you need for both daily life and weekend adventures, the Anatomica Long Boxers w/ Fly are the boxer shorts you’ve been searching for. With a longer cut and an exclusive Icebreaker fit that makes them even more comfortable, the Anatomica Long Boxers with Fly also feature our corespun fabric, merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, for increased durability, strength, and next-to-skin softness. Flatlock seams eliminate chafing when you’re on the move, and the contoured pouch with fly offers additional support and function.
- Fabric: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 70 g / 2.47 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.