Men's Anatomica Rib Boxers
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
- Inseam: Large = 12cm / 4.75"
- Benefits: Comfort, support, odor resistance, lightweight breathability
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, rib fabric with LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, flatlock seams prevent chafing, closed contoured pouch, Icebreaker branded elastic waistband
- Model: Height: 5’11” / 182cm. Waist: 34.3" / 87cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Combining the classic design of our best-selling Anatomica Boxers with an all-new and ultra-comfortable ribbed fabric, the Anatomica Rib Boxers offer the support and comfort you need for active pursuits and everyday life. The Anatomica features of 180gm rib corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in soft, breathable merino wool for durability and strength that retains next-to-skin softness. We also included a touch of Lycra® for active stretch. Flatlock seams eliminate chafing, and the contoured pouch provides essential support any and everyday.
- Fabric: 86% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 2% LYCRA® corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 90 g / 3.17 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.