Returns & Warranty Information
The Return Shipping costs are on us!
GOOD NEWS! We are offering FREE Return shipping with Prepaid shipping labels. You can return any product you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. This may be returned for a refund or exchange for any reason within 14 days from the received date.
- As a registered user please sign in.
- As a guest please use check status.
- Select Return Items on the order you wish to return and complete the RMA process online. After filling the form you get the important Return Number (RMA) shown on the screen.
- Below the Return Number you find a link to your prepaid shipping label. You only have to fill out a short form of our shipping partner. You will get redirected to their website therefore, on the second page of the form you get a PDF file to print out your prepaid shipping label.
For German and Swiss customers, the shipping label is already included in the package.
- Pack the product you’re returning into a shipping container (feel free to re-use the one we sent you, but please cover up the old tracking barcode!).
Please add these two labels on the box:
Free return label.
RMA label with your personal return number
Please ensure that both labels are affixed to the package. The RMA is an essential part of the returns process – product sent back to Icebreaker without one cannot be processed and will be returned to sender.
If you do not have these labels or only damaged ones that need replacement, please contact us here.
We recommend you keep a copy of the tracking ID for your package. Icebreaker is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Please reference your RMA number when you correspond with us.
- Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
- Exchanges are for alternate size / color of same style only. A refund will be processed if the product you requested is unavailable.
- Please allow 10 business days for our warehouse to inspect your return and process your refund or exchange.
- All Returns and Exchanges must be arranged through our Online Return Authorization Request at www.icebreaker.com.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- We cannot accept Cash On Delivery.
- As part of our service we provide you a prepaid shipping label.
Click on the country you are returning from below:
- Austria - please click here
- Belgium - please click here
- Czech Republic - please click here
- Denmark - please click here
- Estonia - please click here
- Finland - please click here
- France - please click here
- Germany: We have included a preprinted return label in your original shipment.
If you do not have the preprinted return label or have a damaged one that needs replacement, please click here.
- Latvia - please click here
- Lithuania - please click here
- Luxembourg - please click here
- Netherlands - please click here
- Poland - please click here
- Slovakia - please click here
- Slovenia - please click here
- Spain - please click here
- Sweden - please click here
- Switzerland: We have included a preprinted return label in your original shipment.
If you do not have the preprinted return label or have a damaged one that needs replacement, please contact us here.
lifetime sock guarantee
At Icebreaker we take pride in the quality of our socks and guarantee 100% satisfaction with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your socks we will provide you with a new pair or a refund. Please visit your original location of purchase to receive your replacement or refund (proof of purchase is required for refunds).
We will replace your Icebreaker garment within 2 years of purchase if it has been damaged by faulty fabric, stitching or manufacturing. If you purchased your Icebreaker through a retailer, please contact the retailer where you purchased the product first, this will be the fastest/easiest way for your warranty case to be resolved. For all articles purchased directly from our Icebreaker online shop https://eu.icebreaker.com Please click here to register a warranty case
Damage that occurs after two years is usually caused by wear and tear. Please understand that it takes minimum 10 business days to process your warranty case.