Women's Cool-Lite™ Comet Lite Singlet
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, comfort, odor resistance, durability, quick drying
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, full merino eyelet construction for ventilation, feminine scoop neck, wide open racerback with low cut armholes, dropped hem front and back for added coverage, reflective bonded center back seam for visibility in low light, center back length: 65.1cm/25½" Size M, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
An incredibly breathable tank top designed for high-output activities in hot weather, the Comet Lite Singlet combines a racerback-style design with our 145gm eyelet corespun mesh fabric. Corespun fibers feature a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added durability and strength that retains next-to-skin softness, and we added natural Tencel® for faster drying. The eyelet mesh fabric makeup amplifies the tank’s airflow for moving fast on the warmest days. The scoop neck adds a feminine touch, and the dropped hem offers added coverage.
- Fabric: 51% Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 97 g / 3.42 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.