Men's Cool-Lite™ Compass Flannel Long Sleeve Shirt
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Style, comfort, breathability, warmth, odor resistance
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for comfort in warm to hot conditions. LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility. Polyester content for faster wicking and drying. Center front packet with button closure. Chest pockets. Cuffs with button closure. Center back length: 77.6cm / 10½" size L. Icebreaker pip label.
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 34" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A lightweight and airy woven shirt with soft, breathable comfort that’s ideal for warmer conditions, the Compass Flannel Long Sleeve Shirt is the perfect addition to your weekend travels or breezy summer nights out. The Compass features our Cool-Lite™ fabric, which combines super-soft and breathable merino wool with natural TENCEL®, polyester for moisture management, and a touch of LYCRA® for active stretch. The classic flannel silhouette and contoured slim fit provide reliable, versatile style.
- Fabric: 47% Merino Wool / 31% TENCEL® / 11% Polyester / 11% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 250 g / 8.82 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.