Women's Comet 3Q Tights
- Inseam: Medium = 42.7 cm / 16.8"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, warmth, comfort, odor resistance
- Features: LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, elastic waist with contoured shape for comfort, low profile single internal drawcord for adjustability, forward set side seams for comfort, flatlock seams prevent chafing, tapered leg opening, gusset for comfort and mobility, zippered back stash pocket, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Flattering slim-fit tights that are perfect for cold weather trail running, hiking, training or skiing, the Comet ¾ Tights are soft, stretchy and highly breathable. Made with our dynamic merino terry fabric with LYCRA® added for active stretch, the Comet Tights also feature forward-set side seams and flatlock stitching throughout for chafe-free comfort when you’re on the move. With a brushed interior and gusseted design, the Comet Tights also feature a ¾-length leg that makes the ideal heavyweight baselayer for wearing with ski or snowboard boots. The wide waistband features an internal drawcord for a secure fit, and the zippered rear pocket stashes your keys or small essentials.
- Fabric: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 211 g / 7.44 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.