Women's Dia Softshell Jacket
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Weather resistance, stretch, comfort, warmth, breathability
- Features: Nylon content for durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, Reverse coil center front zip with DWR, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, Forward set side seams for comfort, Set-in sleeve c
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A sleek, winter-weight softshell jacket for cold-weather trail outings and urban exploration, the Dia Softshell Jacket provides protection, warmth and stretchy mobility for adventures near and far. The Dia’s woven softshell fabric blends soft merino wool with nylon for durability and LYCRA® for stretch, while a DWR finish protects against wind and light snow or rain. Offset shoulder seams and forward set sides offer chafe-free comfort, while underarm gussets improve range of motion. Internal storm cuffs add a cozy touch and layer easily under your gloves.
- Fabric: 48% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 10% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 300 g / 10.58 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.