Men's Ika Pants Real Tree
- Inseam: 34 = 82.6cm / 32.5"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Weather protection, camouflage, durability, warmth, comfort
- Features: Articulated knees, front fly, secure zippered front hand pockets, secure zippered hip pocket and rear pocket, added durability with triple needle stitching
Designed for hunters who need durable protection from the elements with an unrestrictive fit and a reliable concealment pattern, the Ika Pants Real Tree are proven softshell pants for active days in pursuit. The polyester softshell fabric is not only weather resistant and extremely durable for off-trail bushwhacking or hunting in rugged mountain terrain, but its active stretch and supple hand provide extra-quiet movement for bowhunting and close-range encounters. The merino-blend lining insulates during cold treestand sits and remains breathability on sunny packouts. An integrated belt, articulated knees and gusseted design improve the Ika’s unrestrictive fit, and tons of pocket storage holds everything from your calls to energy bars.
- Fabric: Woven polyester face with DWR, 260gm brushed back, 50% Nylon, 43% merino, 7% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: 30 = 540 g / 19.05 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.