Women's MerinoLOFT™ Stratus X 3Q Hooded Jacket
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, style, comfort, weather resistance
- Features: Zoned quilting for thermal regulation, adjustable hood with drawcord, metaluxe vislon center front 2-way zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flapprevent chafing, set-in sleeve construction with raglan backfor mobility, forward set side seams for comfort, metaluxe zippered hand pockets, zippered interior security pocket, center back length: 96.8cm/38", size M, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A fully insulated, knee-length winter jacket designed to bring versatile mountain looks and natural warmth to your everyday life and post-adventure pursuits, the Stratus X ¾ Hooded Jacket is as flattering and stylish as it is easy on the environment. The Stratus’ 100% recycled Polyester shell is not only durable and eco-friendly, but it features a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip during variable winter days. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled), which retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature. The ¾-length design adds even more warmth, while the 100% woven merino wool lining and fully insulated collar inside the adjustable hood provide a cozy finish. With classic alpine style cues, zoned quilting for thermal regulation, and front and internal pockets to secure your small daily essentials, the Stratus provides premium warmth and style for any cold day around town.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 660 g / 23.28 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.