Men's Persist Pants
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
- Size Guide
Men's Woven Bottoms
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
- Inseam: 34 = 81.3 cm / 32"
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, style, stretch, durability, breathability
- Features: Nylon outer face for durability with Merino next to skin. Spandex content for stretch and mobility. Internal Cool-Lite™ lined waistband for faster wicking and comfort. Corespun fabric in waistband for enhanced durability. Front fly with zip closure. Articulated knee seams for enhanced range of motion. Gusset for comfort and mobility. Hand pockets. Zippered side stash pocket. Inseam: 81.3cm / 32" size 34. Icebreaker pip label.
- Model: Height: 6' 1" / 186cm. Waist: 33" / 84cm. He is wearing size 34.
Do-it-all pants that are functional enough for rugged treks and sleek enough for dinner out back in town, the Persist Pants have you covered for far-flung travels and local adventures alike. These action-ready pants combine a durable and stretchy nylon face fabric, with super-soft and breathable merino wool next to skin for the ultimate combination of durable performance and comfort. Articulated knee seams and a gusseted construction provide ample range of motion, and an internal band of our Cool-Lite™ wicking fabric aid in moisture management on warm, active days.
- Fabric: 60% Nylon / 35% Merino Wool / 5% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: 34 = 239 g / 8.43 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.