Women's Quantum Scuba Hooded Pullover
Women's Tops & DressesMeasure Yourself:Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.Sizing Charts:CmInch
XS S M L XL BUST 30-32 32-34 34-37 37-40 40-42 ARM LENGTH 30.25-30.5 30.5-30.75 30.75-31 31-31.25 31.25-31.5 WAIST 24-26 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-35 HIPS 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-44 XS S M L XL BUST 76-82 82-88 88-94 94-100 100-107 ARM LENGTH 77-77.5 77.5-78 78-78.5 78.5-79 79-79.5 WAIST 58-64 64-70 70-76 76-82 82-89 HIPS 84-90 90-96 96-102 102-107 107-113Fit Guide:Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.slim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability, style, comfort, odor resistance
- Features: LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, Snug fitting protective hood, Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, Forward set side seams for comfort, Flatlock seams prevent chafing, Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, Raglan sleeve construction for mobility, Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, Fold-over cozy cuffs for added warmth, Drop tail hem for added coverage, Center back length: 70.3cm/27¾", size M, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A clean and streamlined technical top with the style to match its performance capabilities, the Quantum Scuba Hooded Pullover delivers style, warmth and breathability when and where you need it. Designed with a heavyweight merino wool terry fabric with added LYCRA® for active stretch, the Quantum features a full-coverage, scuba-style hood that protects your face from cold winter winds and blowing snow. Strategically zoned panels of merino eyelet mesh provide incredible ventilation while hiking, skinning or climbing in cold conditions, while raglan sleeves and underarm gussets improve range of motion. We also added a droptail hem for added coverage and fold-over cuffs for extra warmth and wind protection.
- Fabric: Body: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA® Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 300 g / 10.58 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.