Women's MerinoLOFT™ Ellipse Long Sleeve Zip
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warm, breathable, stretchy, odor-resistant, quick drying
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and wind protection, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, zippered hand pockets, zippered interior security pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, adjustable hem with drawcord, center back length: 68.2cm/27" Size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Technically advanced, environmentally conscious and incredibly comfortable, the Ellipse Jacket is a hybrid-construction midlayer that uses strategically zoned insulation for warmth and protection where you need it most. In the chest panels we used our 70g MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with a recycled DWR-treated polyester face fabric. In the body and arms, the Ellipse Jacket features a super-soft and quick-drying 230gm waffle fabric that blends merino wool and polyester to actively manage moisture during chilly, high-output days in the mountains or out on the trails. Zippered hand pockets and an internal stash pocket secure all your small daily essentials.
- Fabric: Body: 75% Merino Wool, 25% Polyester Panels: 100% Polyester Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Medium = 410 g / 14.46 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.