Women's MerinoLOFT™ Ellipse Vest
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warm, breathable, stretchy, odor-resistant, quick drying
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ panels at chest and back for core warmth and wind protection, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, zippered hand pockets, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 63.9cm/25¼" Size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
An incredibly comfortable and environmentally conscious vest designed for technical outings in nature, the Ellipse Vest is a hybrid-construction layer that uses strategically zoned insulation for core warmth and protection where you need it most. In the chest panels and upper back we used our 70g MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with a recycled DWR-treated polyester face fabric. In the lower body and shoulders, the Ellipse features a super-soft and quick-drying 230gm waffle fabric that blends merino wool and polyester to actively manage moisture during chilly, high-output days in the mountains or out on the trails. Zippered hand pockets to secure all your small daily essentials.
- Fabric: Body: 75% Merino Wool, 25% Polyester Panels: 100% Polyester Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Medium = 300 g / 10.58 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.