Women's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Long Sleeve Zip
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ panels at front and back for core warmth and protection, zoned quilting for thermal regulation, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, strategically placed terry fabric for ventilation and range of motion, zippered hand pockets, zippered interior security pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 68.9cm/27", size M, Icebreaker pip logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Designed as an active alpine midlayer for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Women’s Helix Long Sleeve Zip combines sustainable materials with a sculpted fit and technical design. The Helix’s zoned quilting features our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations. The recycled polyester face fabric features a DWR that sheds light precipitation. Merino jersey stretch panels in the sides and arms help regulate body temperature on active days, and the 100% merino lining ensures a cozy feel inside. Zippered hand and chest pockets keeps small essentials like lip balm, snacks and your phone close at hand.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester Panels: 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA® Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Product Weight: Medium = 490g / 17.2 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.