Women's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Hybrid Vest
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, Warm, Durable, Wind resistant, Water Resistant, Compressible
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front and back panels for core warmth and wind protection, lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, reverse coil center front zip with dwr, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, knit side panels for contour body fit, layering ease, and range of mobility, zippered hand pockets with dwr, zippered interior security pocket, packable into interior pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 71cm/28", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
Featuring an unmatched combination of warmth, lightweight packability and core protection that’s crucial for alpine pursuits like climbing, skiing and trekking, the Hyperia Lite Hybrid Vest offers technical performance with natural merino insulation. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex® Quantum Air face fabric features a DWR finish that sheds variable conditions. Inside, we used our innovative 100g MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills that retains warmth even when wet. The Hyperia also features merino-blend terry stretch side panels to regulate body temperature, improve range of motion and keep you comfortable everywhere from local rock climbs to backcountry hut trips. Zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re moving with a pack and the vest stows in its internal pocket for premium packability.
- Fabric: Body: 100% Nylon. Panels: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Medium = 250 g / 8.81 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.