Women's MerinoLOFT™ Stratus X Hooded Jacket
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, style, comfort, weather resistance
- Features: Zoned quilting for thermal regulation, Adjustable hood with drawcord, Metaluxe vislon center front zip, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, Forward set side seams for comfort, Metaluxe zippered hand pockets, Zippered interior security pocket, Adjustable hem with drawcord, Center back length: 69.9cm/27½", size M, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A modern winter jacket designed to bring versatile mountain looks and natural warmth to your everyday life and post-adventure pursuits, the Stratus X Jacket is as flattering and stylish as it is easy on the environment. The Stratus’ 100% recycled Polyester shell is not only durable and eco-friendly, but it features a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip during variable winter days. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled), which retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature. We also lined the jacket with 100% woven merino wool for incredible next-to-skin softness and added an insulated collar inside the adjustable hood for additional cozy warmth. With classic alpine style cues, zoned quilting for thermal regulation, and front and internal pockets to secure your small daily essentials, the Stratus is a go-to choice for cold days around town.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 650 g / 22.93 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.