Women's 旅 TABI Tech Pants
Terms and Conditions Apply* (Details)
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, Style, Warmth, Breathability, Odor Resistance
- Features: Back slit pockets, button closure, belt loops
- Model: Height: 5' 9" / 177.5cm. Waist: 23.6" / 60cm. She is wearing size Small.
Designed by Japanese apparel house GOLDWIN and made in collaboration with Icebreaker, the Women’s Tech Pants are part of our Tabi collection, which harnesses the natural performance benefits of merino wool with a refined aesthetic. These flattering slim-fit slacks feature a soft, breathable and stretchy blend of merino wool and Lycra®, making them perfect for everyday comfort at the office or around the city. A belt-loop waist, two front hand pockets and two rear slit pockets complete the classic yet elevated look.
- Fabric: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 355 g / 12.5 oz
Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.