Women's Metro Pants
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
- Inseam: Medium = 74.4cm / 29.3"
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, stretch, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Nylon content for durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, elastic waist with contoured shape for comfort, low profile single internal drawcord for adjustability, forward set side seams for comfort, tapered leg opening, zippered hand pockets, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A technical twist on the classic stretch pant, the Metro Pants combines stretchy, moisture-wicking capabilities for winter walks and cold-weather training, with the comfort and softness you need for rest days, post-skiing recovery bliss, or before and after studio class. Made with soft and breathable merino wool terry fabric with nylon for durability and LYCRA® for active stretch, the Metro’s slim fit and and tapered leg opening make them as stylish as they are comfortable. A low-profile elastic waistband with internal drawcord gives you the perfect fit, while forward-set side seams add articulated, chafe-free comfort. Zippered hand pockets stash your small essentials.
- Fabric: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 319 g / 11.25 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.