Women's Cool-Lite™ Comet Shorts
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
- Inseam: Medium = 7.5cm / 3"
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, comfort, odor resistance, durability, quick drying
- Features: Cool-Lite™ eyelet inner brief for faster wicking, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility in inner brief, low profile elastic waist, reflective bonded side seams for visibility in low light, internal stash pocket, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Lightweight, technical shorts designed for maximum breathability when you’re moving fast, the Comet Shorts are ideal for trail running, ultralight hikes and other high-output pursuits in hot weather. The Comet’s minimalist design provides uninhibited motion and amplifies airflow by combining a 100% recycled polyester main body with panels of 145gm corespun eyelet mesh. Corespun fibers use a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added durability and strength that retains next-to skin softness. Inside, a stretchy inner short features 155gm Cool-Lite™ jersey that’s supportive, breathable and quick to dry. The elastic waistband provides a low-profile fit, and reflective side trim improves visibility while running around town.
- Fabric: Body: 100% Polyester Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 108 g / 3.81 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.