Women's Shasta Shorts
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
- Size Guide
Women's Woven Bottoms
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
- Inseam: 29 = 10.9cm / 4.3"
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, Breathable, Style, Odor Resistant
- Features: Front fly with zip closure, draw cord for adjustability, front pockets with internal stash pocket, back pockets with flap closure
- Model: Height: 5'8" / 177cm. Waist: 24.4" / 62cm. She is wearing size 27.
Casual summer shorts made from a super-soft woven blend of cotton and merino wool, the Shasta Shorts are as suited to a post-hike barbecue as they are to that much needed vacation abroad. In addition to a modern, relaxed fit, the Shasta Shorts feature a drawcord waist to secure the perfect fit, and a classic five-pocket design for all your essential items.
- Fabric: 52% Merino wool, 48% Organic Cotton woven
- Product Weight: 29 = 199 g / 7.01 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.