Women's Cool-Lite™ Meld Zone Long Sport Bra
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
- Benefits: Support, comfort, breathability, odor resistance, stretch
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, wide open racerback with low cut armholes, cup inserts for enhanced fit and support, support level: medium, flatlock seams and no side seam prevent underarm chafing, increased length for added coverage, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 25" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Combining a classic racerback silhouette with a technical fabric design and additional coverage that’s ideal for active pursuits in warm weather, the Meld Zone Long Sport Bra provides medium support and maximum breathability. This active, slim-fit bra features our super-soft jersey corespun fabric, which uses nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for added durability that retains incredible next-to-skin softness, as well as natural TENCEL® and a touch of LYCRA® for stretch and comfort. In key areas, the Meld Zone features panels of eyelet merino mesh, to amplify ventilation when you’re on the move in hot conditions. Cup inserts provide enhanced fit and support, while flatlock stitching and no side seams eliminate chafing.
- Fabric: Body: 50% Merino Wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®, Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 150 g / 5.29 oz
Care: Machine wash warm. Wash inside out with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.