Women's Descender Long Sleeve Half Zip
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability, comfort, odor resistance, quick drying
- Features: Channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, Zip neck collar for temperature regulation, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, Forward set side seams for comfort, Zippered back stash pocket, Drop tail hem for added coverage, Center back length: 68.3cm/27", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A versatile and technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or along the trails, the Descender Long Sleeve Half Zip is ready for any active adventure. Made with our new high-loft textured fleece, the Descender features our corespun fibers—which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added durability and quicker drying—as well as heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions. Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, and the zippered back pocket stashes small essentials. Forward set side seams and offset shoulder seams improve comfort while wearing a pack, and we also added thumbhole cuffs for a cozy touch.
- Fabric: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 400 g / 14.1 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.