Women's Comet Long Sleeve Half Zip
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, warmth, comfort, odor resistance
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, Zip neck collar for temperature regulation, Reflective zip for visibility in low light, Forward set side seams for comfort, Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, Raglan sleeve construction with bonded seams prevent chafing, Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, Dropped front and back hem for added coverage, Center back length: 66.2cm/26", size M, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A stretchy technical top with strategically zoned fabrics for active comfort and temperature regulation, the Comet Long Sleeve Half Zip is a highly functional layer for moving fast in chilly conditions. The Comet features our corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added strength and durability that retains next-to-skin softness. In the gusseted underarm panels, we use highly breathable eyelet merino mesh fabric to aid in ventilation during high-output days. Raglan sleeves with bonded seams eliminate chafing, while thumbhole cuffs add a touch of warmth and functionality, and make for easy layering.
- Fabric: Body: 82% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 110 g / 3.88 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.