Women's Cool-Lite™ Comet Lite Cap Sleeve
Sale: 40% Off Selected Styles
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, comfort, odor resistance, durability, quick drying
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, forward set side seams for comfort, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, cap sleeve construction, drop tail hem for added coverage, reflective bonded center back seam for visibility in low light, center back length: 67.2cm/26½" Size M, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Designed to optimize temperature regulation while biking, hiking, climbing or running, the Comet Lite Cap Sleeve takes the strategically zoned fabric design of our best-selling Comet series and updates it with a lighter weight fabric that’s ideal for moving fast in warmer conditions. This highly breathable cap-sleeve tech shirt features 155gm jersey Cool-Lite™ fabric, which blends soft merino wool, natural Tencel® and a touch of Lycra® for stretch. The Comet Lite also features our corespun fibers, which use a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added durability and strength that retains next-to skin softness. Strategically placed panels of corespun eyelet mesh amplify the shirt’s airflow, ensuring you stay comfortable during hot, high-output days.
- Fabric: 51% Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 115 g / 4.06 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.