Women's Cool-Lite™ Comet Lite Short Sleeve Half Zip
Sale: 50% Off Selected Styles
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, comfort, odor resistance, durability, quick drying
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, zip neck collar for temperature regulation, forward set side seams for comfort, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, drop tail hem for added coverage, reflective center front zip and bonded back seams for visibility in low light, center back length: 67cm/26½" Size M, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Designed to optimize temperature regulation while biking, hiking, climbing or running, the Comet Lite Short Sleeve Half Zip takes the strategically zoned fabric design of our best-selling Comet series and updates it with a lighter weight fabric that’s ideal for moving fast in warmer conditions. Styled after the classic bike jersey, this highly breathable tech shirt features 155gm jersey Cool-Lite™ fabric, which blends soft merino wool, natural Tencel® and a touch of Lycra® for stretch. The Comet Lite also features our corespun fibers, which use a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added durability and strength that retains next-to skin softness. Strategically placed panels of corespun eyelet mesh amplify the shirt’s airflow and a deep front zip aids in ventilation, ensuring you stay comfortable during hot, high-output days.
- Fabric: Body: 50% Wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 51% Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 140g / 4.93 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.