Women's Cool-Lite™ Comet Lite Short Sleeve Zip
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, breathability, odor resistance, stretch, moisture management
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, forward set side seams for comfort, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, drop tail hem for added coverage, reflective center front zip and bonded back seams for visibility in low light, center back length: 69.7cm/27½", size M, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 25" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A high-performance training top that provides maximum breathability and comfort whether you’re running, biking or training, the Comet Lite Short Sleeve Zip features a technical design with a sleek, flattering fit. The Comet features our lightweight jersey Cool-Lite™ fabric, an advanced blend of natural TENCEL®, stretchy LYCRA® and our Corespun fibers—nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability. This highly breathable and odor resistant blend expertly manages moisture, while the zip-neck design and strategic panels of merino-blend eyelet mesh under the arms and on the back increase ventilation when you’re working hard. Forward-set side seams and the raglan sleeve construction help eliminate chafing and improve comfort.
- Fabric: Body: 50% Merino Wool / 33% TENCEL® / 12% Nylon / 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool / 34% TENCEL® / 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 160 g / 5.64 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.