Women's Cool-Lite™ Kala Short Sleeve Shirt
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Style, comfort, breathability, odor resistance, versatility
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for comfort in warm to hot conditions, center front placket with button closure, loose rolled-up sleeve construction, sculpted hem with traditional men's shirting finish, pleat at center back for drape and mobility
- Model: Height: 5'7" / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A light and breathable summertime button-up that’s perfect for mellow hikes, warm-weather travels or care-free days by the water, the Kala Short Sleeve Shirt is unassuming yet technically capable. Made with our 150gm Cool-Lite™ fabric, which blends soft merino wool with natural Tencel® and polyester, the Kala breathes efficiently and dries in a flash while retaining next-to-skin softness. The loose, rolled-up sleeve construction, sculpted hem and rear pleat add a feminine touch.
- Fabric: 47% Wool, 31% TENCEL®, 22% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 161 g / 5.67 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.