Women's Fluid Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, odor resistance, comfort, stretch, warmth
- Features: LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation, zip neck collar for temperature regulation, fitted hood for warmth and protection, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 69cm/27¼", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 25" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A body-mapped technical top that’s ideal for running, hiking, and other active adventures, the Fluid Zone Half Zip Hood is a highly breathable merino layer that lives for cool-weather days in motion. This slim-fit active top features a soft, breathable and stretchy blend of merino wool and LYCRA®, as well as a fitted hood and deep front zip for quick temperature regulation. In strategic areas on the hood, back and under the arms, we used lightweight merino eyelet mesh to amplify ventilation and improve airflow when you’re on the move. Flatlock seams throughout eliminate chafing, and zippered hand pockets secure your small items.
- Fabric: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA® Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 348 g / 12.2 oz
Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.