Women's Cool-Lite™ Meld Zone Hipkini
- Size Guide
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Place the measuring tape around the fullest point on your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
- Benefits: Comfort, breathability, odor resistance, stretch
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, forward set side seams for comfort, flatlock seams prevent chafing, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 25" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Comfortable, technical and ideal for any fast-paced pursuit in warm weather, the Meld Zone Hipkini uses body-mapped merino-blend fabrics to keep you cool, dry and comfortable when you’re moving fast. These active, slim-fit underwear feature our super-soft jersey corespun fabric, which uses nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for added durability that retains incredible next-to-skin softness, as well as natural TENCEL® and a touch of LYCRA® for stretch and comfort. In key areas, the Meld Zone features panels of eyelet merino mesh, to amplify ventilation and manage moisture when you’re on the move in hot conditions.
- Fabric: Body: 50% Merino Wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®, Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 87 g / 3.06 oz
Care: Machine wash warm. Wash inside out with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.